Included in this application packet are the following:
- Grant Proposal
- Budget Overview
- Budget Detail Sheet
- Vender Approval Form
- Technology Approval Form
- Once you’ve completed your grant proposal, please share your application with your building principal’s administrative assistant (due ONE week before the final application).
- The administrative assistant will review and approve the Vender Approval section of the application.
- When applicable, also share your grant proposal with Keith Borgen so he may review and approve your technology request (due ONE week before the final application).
- Once you’ve had the Vendor Approval completed and, when applicable, the Technology Approval completed, share your COMPLETED grant proposal with your building principal for review.
- Your building principal will then sign off on approval and share your application electronically with Central Office (email@example.com)
REMINDERS and HELPFUL TIPS
- If you are linking any forms to your application, please be sure that the sharing permissions are ON for “anyone with the link”. Your application and all accompanying documents will be shared with TWIG Committee members who are outside of the Ipswich Public Schools.
- Please keep your documents together either in a google folder or linked in the grant proposal to ensure that all portions of your application are submitted.
- Label your application with your NAME and/or GRANT TITLE.
- Signatures on these documents can be electronic.
- Please do not send hard copies of the application. All applications are shared and reviewed electronically by the Grant Committee.
- Vendor and Technology Approval forms should be signed ONE WEEK prior to the final application due date. This allows for time to make adjusts should they be necessary.
Grant applications will not be accepted without the following:
- Application- SIGNED by Principal
- Budget Overview
- Budget Detail Spreadsheet
- Vendor Approval- SIGNED
- Technology Approval- SIGNED (when applicable)