Welcome to the Ipswich Public Schools! To begin your student's registration process, please complete a district enrollment packet. Enrollment packets can be found by clicking on the tabs to the left of the screen. Hard copies of all documents are located at Central Office, 1 Lord Square in Ipswich. Translated copies are also available upon request.
In addition to a completed enrollment packet, the following documents are also required and must be included when enrolling your student:
- Residency Documentation (as outlined on page 1 and 2 of the enrollment packet)
- Notarized Residency Affidavit (in lieu of other residency documents)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Current Physical
- Transcript and list of current courses (High School)
- Individualized Education Plan (when applicable)
- 504 Accommodation Plan (when applicable)
To register, please bring your completed enrollment packet and required documentation to Central Office, located at 1 Lord Square in Ipswich. Questions on the enrollment process? Please call 978-356-2935 ext. 1112.